Monday, January 11, 2010

Damn tulan!

Shit! F**k!! CCB!!! I can't believe it... I have been neglected and conned into joining Robin's team for FYP! At first we agreed to discuss everything together, to be fair to everyone. Suddenly in today's meeting I found out that they already made up a story, and he even picked the position for everyone... which left me the worst position! F**k man!!! At least I was the Director of Photography in Muni's group... now I am just a f**king Director of... Casting!? Shit, shit, SHIT!!!!!

Damn I'm pissed and feeling regretful... I trusted the wrong person. Now I have to pay the price and work with THEM for FYP, damn damn! Argh... what did I do to deserve this!?! I shouldn't be so innocent and gullible... I should have seen through his fox skin!!! DAMN IT!

The name list have been submitted... should I continue on and live like nothing's wrong with THAT group for FYP!?! Or should I jump ship now before it's too late... but most of the group is occupied now... argh!

Really regretted my actions... sigh, sighhhhhh, sighhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...