Yes, I hate players... who play with ppl's heart. In my opinion there is no 'sharing' love. You either love one, or you love none. More than one means you don't deserve to be loved... cause you're greedy. Greedy for food is ok, greedy for love is despicable! (I mean lover's love)
I have been super busy this semester until rarely update my blog, thus meaning I have no time for love either... haha. Maybe it's a good thing, since no love = no headache/ heartache. Yeah, once a while when I meet back YL, I do miss her... but meeting up with her and just hanging around her makes me very happy liao. She's getting prettier and prettier too, haha...
So busy I am at school that I even rarely meet LG. The longest time I spend with her this sem is when I celebrated my bday with her and on the showcase day, which she dressed up very uniquely. Ya, my love for her nearly becomes 0% liao (I think). Time really heals I guess.....
So next sem will be my final sem, then I will finally get my diploma liao. FYP, or final year project, isn't going to be easy. I want to produce a video that is way better than the successful MV that we did this sem. To produce a masterpiece, you gotta work your guts out. No hard work = no good work/ a normal work. I want to make ppl's eye pop up when they see the video, than stand up and claps their hands while screaming 'fuuyoo!!!!'. The feeling = PRICELESS! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment