Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The holidays are here... where to go?

Ah, so my exams are finally over. I won't be bored as there will be a lot of things I could do, from improving my video editing skills to tuning my Magic cards. But as I surfed the net, I found out that a buddy of mine wanted to go to this 'party' (guess who?). As I checked out http://sensualalingerie.com , it made me interested too!


I wish I could join him for the Sensuala Calendar Girl Launch Party happening on the 28th this month... then I could blog in more juicy pics and experience too, haha. Rock on! XD

3 comments:

Weird Dan said...

Hmm... *sense*

Jason Leingod said...

sense wat? lol...

Weird Dan said...

Mana itu photos.... cepat lah

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...