Wed we went for karaoke at Sg Wang. MC suddenly pm me in FB and told me on that day itself... lucky my bro was back from school at that time else I would not have any transport to LRT. Alvin also didn't go, so I went even though LG and CK didn't (I tried to persuade them but failed).
Overall it was fun. The most shocking was when I heard MC sang for the first time... her voice was very nice... beautiful in fact! Except LG and WingC, her voice was the best I have heard before... for a girl. Really shocking since she's a really quiet girl in life, haha... Other than that nothing much happened. Somehow Kid is trying to be good with me, so I 'tried' to repay back the favor. But in the end he did not want to go back with MC and wanted to go for movies, leaving me to go back myself. I was a bit mad cause I waited so long so we could go back together but end up dumped alone. Oh well... couldn't blame them 100%, haha.
Then on Thursday night saw MC's post in FB, asking anyone if they want to join them for dinner at Genting Klang. I asked Daniel and he said ok, so we went there later at night. I thought it was supposed to be only 3-4 person there, suddenly a bunch of people also joined... making a total of 10-11 people, including us. Luckily there was enough seat for us in the end else Daniel sure no syok liao, lol... After dinner we play 'Police and killer' with poker cards. It was actually fun although a bit uncomfortable because we are sitting on a straight role due to the square tables. I became cop once but failed miserably, haha... (Why do people always think I'm the killer when I'm not? -_-'')
Hanging out with young people do make us feel young once again, haha... I can see that Daniel was enjoying it, and he's not a bad 'killer' too (maybe having small eyes is an advantage, kakaka). Then yamcha with David where we talk about old games, movies and 'stuffs'.
That's all... oh, Alvin and CK broke up, so did Kelvin and Jui Ning... Sad to see 2 couple apart after nearly a year being together but Alvin was totally not a good bf. He's very emo... and the reason they broke up was because he loves anime more than her. Really WTF!?! Had a long chat with CK on Wed night, but she doesn't seem sad about it. She's actually getting matured lately, totally the opposite of her labelled as 'emo' last time. Yes, good... you are a good girl, and you deserve a person way better than Alvin. Gogogo girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment