Friday, October 09, 2009

Snooker near TBR

Today went to school at 12pm... woke up at 11am cause yesterday slept at 5am, so damn tired. Arrived in the parking lot and saw W's car, don't bother... Then into the lecture hall. Saw Alvin sat on one side, so I sat at another side. Wanted to go sit there cause LG sat on that side, but resisted. I don't want to look 'desperate' again. But when the class end I did say bye to her, seems like a routine to only say bye to her every lecture, haha...

After finished business with the lecturers, plan with friends on where to eat lunch. Then saw LG, which will also be joining us. Good... the more the merrier! I asked them if they wanted to take a lift in my car but because too many of them, some of them walked there (including her).

After parking my car, me, Robin and WMing head towards TBR. Saw an empty seat beside LG. I know WMing wanted to sit there, so I hurried my steps and sat next to her, hahaha! He already sat next to LG in the lecture hall, so my turn la right? lol... but actually I dowan to sit opposite of Kid only :P

We chat and ate... LG didn't eat only yamcha as she wait for her bro to fetch her. Although we sat next to each other, we didn't really talk much as we talked to other friends. So near yet so far, sadness..... Then she went back. Later I play pool with Danny, lepak a while in the snooker center which is located in TBR and then went to fetch my mom and bro from LRT.

Sigh... lately MC is having a headache of finding partners for the coming assignments, which is the same problem for me. At least she got 1 partner, I have none. W already said of finding a new partner, so I wouldn't want to go back to her group (although I want to group with CK only). Like a bubble, I am floating aimlessly... awaiting the time to be picked and 'popped' into a new group. Sad betul...

Sabar, sabar!!! ><''

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...