Went to sit with some U6 boys. Since I hang easily with people, I have no problem mixing into the gang. We chat, joke and talk... but somehow my eyes still look at 'that' place, sigh!
Finally the teacher came. There was some jokes, flash animation shows and 'acting' being done in that 2 hours. It wasn't boring and when I heard that his assignment needs a max of 2 person per team... my heart feel sad again. Shall I wonder aimlessly for a partner? Or should I do it alone this time? I feel more of doing it alone to prevent myself being used and hurt again...
After the lecture was over, I look over at 'that' side. W and CK was gone... but LG was there. Haha, LG... she still dress in plain and simple, but still look good for me. Maybe I was being 'perasan' again, but I feel like she's looking at me a couple of times. So finally I looked at her for a long time, waiting for her to look my way... which she did. Then I waved hi, and she smiled and waved hi too. Then she went back, alone. Like the wind... she comes and goes.....
Later thought of going out with Danny for snooker, but the emo Alvin was there... plus I need to go to the bank, so I skipped. Went back home and the lift was out of service, damn! Have to walk up 12 floors with pain, as my knee hurts nowadays... ><''
No comments:
Post a Comment