Strange but this time Jimmy recomended us Satay Celup as dinner. Not that I'm complaining but at RM1 per stick... I think it would really burn a hole in our pockets. Plus after they survey, they wasn't many ppl inside there, haha... So we went back to the Steamboat+Teppanyaki style buffet that we went last time to celebrate YLing's bday.
It was fun, we hang out and chat all night long. Those involved were Sum and her gf Dianne (did I spelled correct?), WingC, Jimmy, Cming, Yling, SG and a person that didn't joined us for a long time liao... Sophiya! She didn't change much after all these years, haha...
One thing that 'shocked' me was when I first saw SG and WingC... they were back from a free cosmetic thingy, and man... their make-up was TOO much! It wasn't pretty in my opinion... like the time Zhao Wei over make-up in Kungfu Soccer, hahaha... But like SG said 'Jason still like the girls with natural looks', haha... she understands me well! ^^
Yling came and as usual, my eyes was on her (slap myself*piak*). Although she dressed 'cincai boncai'-ly, I didn't mind at all. I tried to joke with her as much as possible, because when she's happy... I'm happy. I cooked a lot for her too, haha...
Spent nearly RM30 to celebrate 2 friend's bday... which was totally worth it (ouch). Next bday celebration should be mine... I think. But that's on November! I want to hang out with them more!! >.<>
No comments:
Post a Comment