This is what makes my blood started to boil... Then in a happy attitude she said 'I have never FFK ppl before'... WHAT?!? Deep inside I still remember the incident clearly, where we went for David's bday in Mid-Valley and she FFK us, when we are ALREADY there! And she dare say never fkk ppl before... so I just kept quiet and didn't say a word about THE incident.
Still I was mad... I keep 'advising' her that I, too, don't like ppl to ffk me. It's rude and make ppl unhappy. Then she keep denying of ffk-ing ppl, and ended with a 'hahahaha'... so I closed her MSN without replying her back. Denying is bliss I guess? -_-
Why am I so mad at her because of a simple 'ffk'? Maybe it's me... but I feel that she take things for granted. She doesn't think what if her actions will make ppl upset... she enjoys life just like that without giving anything back in return and her only skill is talking with ppl. Her weaknesses like forgetful and bad in using computer software are terrible, yet did not do much to fix them. No, I will not help her anymore since I did that so much in the past... and I don't want her to cling on to people's help and in the end, could not stand on her own two feet.
What will happen to her in the future...? I don't know. All I know is I should not care too much and just help her like an ordinary friend... nothing more.
4 comments:
Are u sure able to "deny" LG request for help?
Well... it will be hard but I have to do it one way or another, right? >.<
yo ich! never listen to anonymous remarks, however do not ignore em. I kinda think this eithanius guy had some facts right, but as I may be the only one who had gone through this "study life" of yours, I know how hard it is to be someone whom ppl expect you to be at ur age, as the people whom you mix around with are way too young.
Look, although they won't understand you, but I know for sure this guy must've been someone whom you know of, so I am certain he is really concerned for you. But for eithanius' information, if you really wanna help this buddy of ours, I guess the best way is to at least talk to him and listen to his story.
Loving or having a crush on someone is a big deal, no matter how young or old you are. The most important thing is to know what you put first(set priorities right) in your life, and things will get smoother - at least that's what you should be thinking. I do feel for you as you and I know how long I was "played" by someone for at least 8 years, but through these experiences makes you a better person in the future.
Others, just for your reminder, "Not everyone grows and matures at the same time". Please do not judge people but instead help and encourage this friend of us to be the great friend we want him to be.
Cheers, the words I type in your comments are way more than my average number of words in my blog. =)
lol... dont need to care about the cbox, only a bunch of crap. me and eith has a long story behind it... and due to his 'un-caring-ness', I have to make my blog to be commented only by bloggers (used to be free for all).
oh well, I dont really care anymore as what I said earlier... 'A person that gives you negativity is better be without'.
thx for the comment though, cya!
Post a Comment