Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just 'friends'

Sad... Last semester was an enjoyable one. Why? It's because I thought I have found a group to hang out with... A group to share happiness and sadness together... A group that will do our work together... Truly one 'group'. But alas, all was fake and momentary. W just told me that next semester she don't want to be in the same group with me anymore. Why? I dont know why... Maybe she doesn't think I'm useful enough. Maybe she wants to try out new members. Whatever the reason is... I'm sad that she doesn't involve me as a 'part' of the group anymore.


Sigh... I know these things happen to many people, including me. I should not mind, care or keep it in heart that I doesn't belong in 'that' group. If they doesn't appreciate me, why should I do the same to them? But still I'm saddened... it's because I treated them truly as my best of friends, but did not received the same back. We are just normal 'friends'...


But I will stay strong! If they are not my true friends, then I shall keep finding for the ones called 'true'. I will not do anymore silly moves like help them do their assignments, when they are not in my group. I will concentrate more on myself and MY group... helping people nowadays is just a waste of time and energy (to most ungrateful people). Why am I so silly and stupid to always offer help to people, when I can't even help myself first?


Kindness... it's a trait I should have thrown out the window years ago. It has given me little help but mostly pain and misery. When can I become a 'normal' human being... a smart one... which only do what that is needed to be done, not any more or less... in order to take care of myself first? I must... I MUST LEARN TO SAY NO!!!

2 comments:

Weird Dan said...

apa ini????
oits...... ppl change group doesn't mean not true frens la... sweats... college time is time to mingle around to know other people.

I feel u just unsatisfied coz u not same group with W nia... tipunya.... cannot lie to me de,... wakakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

Haha, yalor... maybe so. Sigh, nvm la... I also dowan to care liao

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...