This morning after fetching my bro to school, was on my way back home. While I was driving, don't know why I looked on the left (usually I just drive and look front). There I saw the girl with the 'special' haircut, non other than LG...! So I stop in front of her and called to her, asking her where she going. She said going to Public Bank Wangsa Maju... not the direction I'm heading. So I said... 'Hop on, I'll fetch you there' XD
She was alone and wanted to pay her resit bill. In the whole trip we didn't say much, maybe the two of us was feeling shy and 'tension'. But I did try to strike a few conversation. She even asked me the same question... 'How are you and Wennie? I heard ppl are talking about you two'. Don't know if I was feeling happy or sad, I answered 'Nola, nothing... we are just friends'. 'Oh...' was her reply.
Sadly now do I realised she is quite a forgetful person. I told her many times liao I seen her sister before on her bday last year, but again today she ask 'You seen my sister before?'. Maybe she's a bit stressed out, I donno. But she's still very kind, now joining the Buddhist Society in college and visits children then giving them advise on life and stuffs. In my opinion, she's a bit blur and innocent... cause I asked her who is our PM and Deputy PM last election, and she's not very sure... omg -_-;
Poor LG... I wish I could help her more, but being a normal friend, there's a limit on how much I can do. I told her if she wants I can teach her more of PS next time, and she said she fix her laptop problem liao, so ask me teach her again next time when yamcha. I agreed.
Friends... is that what we should be? I'm scared of thinking further... so a good friend I shall become... until fate arises, someday... or not.
2 comments:
Teach me PS also la!
can... berapa u mau? lol
Post a Comment