Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth hour

Yesterday was Earth Hour from 8.30pm till 9.30pm. We decided to go out shopping at Giant and off all the lights in our house (except for the computer only). Giant did not do it part at all, maybe Malaysian hypermarkets are still not so 'semangat' to do it, except a few. Bought a basketball shoe there too! ^^

Came back around 10... Earth Hour doesn't feel like anything at all, maybe cause I was shopping. So continue to use the computer to surf the net, then suddenly LG smsed me to ask about school assignment stuffs. I replied, she then replied 'Ok lah then good9 have a nice dream:-)'... Haha, maybe youngsters like to reply like that, so I again replied 'Haha, ok. You too, Goodnight. :)'

Then suddenly she called... Aiks!? Just reply her sms, why she suddenly call me? Is it... Without thinking any further, I accepted the call. Cheh! Rupanya she was asking if I know any house for rent in MU, cause she want to rent the whole house as her bro is coming to study soon. I told her it will be hard to rent the whole house, but will try ask around. She said thx, and ended the call. My mom even asked who was that (cause I was talking at the living room)... paiseh, now even she know who is LG liao -_-;

Argh... here I go again, stepping my foot on a place where I don't belong. Should I continue to help her 'extra' much, which I usually don't do for my other normal friends...? Or should I stop doing it and just help her mildly, which I think will do both of us good (or maybe just me, my hea... u get my drift). I don't want to think so much but her actions is making me all chaotic and dreamy again! Argh, I should have continue avoiding her to make my life much simpler... -_-

Lui yan memang ma fan!!! X_X

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...