Old doesn't sound nice, hence 'experienced', haha...
So Tuesday really jadi yamcha. CK and Fong followed, so does LG. The 2 D's went by David's car while I fetch the others, all from hostel. It was a bit unfortunate that there was 2 good movies being aired at BRJ, thus we didn't chat much but watched the movies most of the time. I can see David is happy, being 'advised' and given tips again, haha... Daniel seems a bit tired, else he would talk more with the girls... lol. Overall it was still fun, and CK was the funniest with her expressions and sound effects, haha...
LG was talking mandarin with the 2 D's, thus I didn't really concentrate what they were saying. Maybe it has something to do with me, maybe don't... but I don't really bother. Cause the more I am curious, the deeper the pain gets. So I will just let it be, and they will tell me if there is something I should know, right? :P
It's hard to completely shake those feelings away... but I'm trying. Time will heal all men, including me. Friends is what matters most, at least for me... Photoshop and Illustrator, I must master both of them! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment