Today early morning 8am got class... suddenly when go into the lab saw LG, which replaced her class. Very rare can see her join my class, haha. Thought want sit next to her but then... better dont. So sat in front of her. Then tutorial class the teacher show us how to create a pic from scan pics using illustrator. I did it with ease as I fully concentrated when he teached (plus I got a bit knowledge of it beforehand, hehe). Teacher was impressed cause I did it the fastest and very well too. I teached W some pointers, so is LG.
Then when the class ended, we were going to leave. I stayed to save my picture first so I can continue doing it at home. LG left late and approached me, asking me some more stuff she don't know about Illustrator. AFter teaching her, she asked if I know Photoshop cause she said she's not so good with it. I said yes, and you can come ask me anytime if you got problems with PS. She said when can I teach her? o.O! Err... takkan she want me teach her one on one!? Then she said maybe I can teach her when she join our class next time... I said 'Oh, ok...!' Haha, lucky no need teach her 1 on 1 or else... Ah, dont want to think so much! >.<
Then later in the evening went for basketball... wow, so long no bb liao, 1st time this sem! But luckily not so much out of shape, although didn't score much but was a 'bit' feared by the opponent as 'the big wall', haha... Ended up draw, fuh! Tonight thought of going out yamcha again with LG... will it work? We will see!
5 comments:
Apa lu!! she opened the door for you and you go and shut it!!!! Sigh.
haha, the problem is I always thought its like that... but actually it's not. she's just being friendly, sigh...
sweats.... ppl ask u teach, u say, sure... anytime you free, can ask me la... sweat... somore need her to say when....
gon jeng la kamu
She alrdy approached you la..u wan she 'draw pic till see intestine' meh..adoi..wasted.
Daniel> haha, I panicked so didn't know what to say I guess... what's gon jeng? lol
YB> nola, she only treat me as fren only... but normally people, including me, also thought she got something... kena tipu T_T
Post a Comment