Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life is funny

Haha, isn't it funny when people can't understand you, they tend to make up stories of their own? Even if he/she understand you, they still make up stories because they're plain childish and thinks that words is their weapon against you. Well... I have grown up to know useless quarrel only bring you nothing but wasting time n energy. So make yourself happy and talk to yourself, alone. Go eat your heart out, hahaha...



So, one day have passed since last night's incident. I wonder did she made the call/ sms? Don't care... it's their business, not mine. The only thing I profited (well, not really a profit) from last night is I got confirmation of her bday. Not that I wanted to surprise her with a BIG gift on her bday, just that since she gave me something for mine... I should return the favor. A little more expensive than what she gave me, but definitely not more than RM5 in differences. Hey, I'm not rich and still studying leh! :P

So today is BM exam... a bit shocked that there is a power blackout, luckily there's sunshine and windows. Unfortunately I couldn't finish the exam because of too much calculation and I waste too much time on other parts. There goes my 'A' out the window... T_T

Tomorrow is Tamadun Islam, damn I hate history...!

2 comments:

YBrat said...

What exam are you taking? BM with many calculation to do. Math in BM isit.

Jason Leingod said...

BM is bahasa melayu wor... got do statistik n huraikan, kns

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...