Thursday, January 15, 2009

The number has been given

After thinking about it thoroughly, finally I let it go, once and for all. I don't want the subject to keep 'binding' me on the floor... and how ironic that both of them wanted the same thing. So I give up... do what you want, don't mind me, go have your fun. Just beware of what you promised... if I found out you broke the promise in any way, accidental or not, I will KILL YOU!

Ahh... sometimes letting it go sure makes you 'lighter'. One less burden to worry about... so I played a round of DOTA with the new remake of the 'blue panda'. Verdict? Super fun, and able to become BEYOND GODLIKE... hahaha! I think DOTA will stay as one of the most popular game of all time, for a long long time more.....

Today's English exam was normal, not too easy, but not hard too. Just a little mistake on the letter writing format, no biggie. Tomorrow's exam is BM, which will be 'normal' too... XD

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...