Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tamadun is over!

I mean the exam 'Tamadun Islam' is finally over...! Luckily this one no need to read the whole freaking history book, else really head blowup. Only 3 chapter, 3 BIG chapter. Done the exam rather quickly, which is in less than 1 hour 20 min out of 2 hours. That's because the objective questions was rather easy (I hope) and the subjective I only wrote what I remember, can't make up stories like BM. So after done, quickly left the hall cause I don't want to waste another half an hour stuck in the sport complex (the last 30 minutes you are not allowed to leave the exam area). I think can pass la... >.<

On the love topic... lately I heard some of my friends broke up, which is a sad thing. Then a good friend of mine, who was in love with another girl, thinks she got a bf liao... which was heart-breaking for him. Although he didn't show much sadness, but I know deep inside his heart is crying out in pain. He has done so much for the girl who seems like doesn't even care about herself... but in the end, it was all a waste of time, money and feelings. Poor dude...

Isn't it sad to see people fell in love with a stranger, but doesn't give a damn about that someone who is always there for you whenever you're feeling up or down? It doesn't mean everyone should fall in love with a close friend, but isn't that more 'true' than some stranger you pick up from the streets? Somebody you're not close with that you just knew for a couple of weeks/ months? Sigh... how love changed nowadays, really sad.....

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...