Been a bit busy lately with homeworks and assignments. Then reach home straight play PS2 to relax and sleep liao. Wanted to blog a while but bro busy with assignments and keep haging the computer. Need to fix the other computer ASAP before my assignments due dates arrive...
Wednesday borrowed a DSLR camera from my bro's friend. Ah, holding a DSLR camera while taking pictures really nice feeling! Haha... Pity have to return it on the same day, at night, as he wants to use it back. It's a Sony, btw.
Lately LG have been busy doing accounts for her society. She doesn't join the society this semester YET she need to clean up last sem's accounts. I admire her for her dedication, if it was me, I would feel being 'used' for 2 sem straight! Occasionally when I see her I will say hi to her, if she were looking my way. Starting to have the feeling of 'wanting' to see her everyday, oh noooo...! >.<
But all is well, as some of my classes end then her class will be the next liao, so can see her more besides lectures. W still treats me like a normal friend, as so do I. Since I am the class rep, I'm starting to mix with the whole class, including one of the *ehem* girls that I *ehem*, a bit... Nothing biggy, just a little bit of *ehem*... XD
Dad's coming back today from China, looks like permanently staying and working in Malaysia from now on. Happy that mom won't be that lonely anymore, but worried because since dad will be driving the car to work, my transportation to college will become Hell again. Nuuuuuu...!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment