Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Busy...!

Sat went to Lowyat with Daniel cause he want to buy a new desktop computer (finally...!). His 2 bro also followed, and even meet Aaron there. New computer memang syok...! Sad I can't buy new DSLR camera, else I will be as syok as them too.

Busy making, or remaking, my old blog so it can become my 'new' blog that can be viewed by my fellow classmates. Hey, I can't heboh-heboh all those emo/love stuffs around right? I got a reputation to keep! XD

Also mom helped tidy up my room, now it's much cleaner and bought a new fan (the old one went kaboom, wire terbakar!) for the room. The lift is still working, which is a good thing. Life is all good now, and dad's coming back to work in Malaysia soon. That means there will be a lot of changes again, soon... >.<;

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wind of change....? Good for you....

Jason Leingod said...

hmm... maybe, maybe not

Anonymous said...

What the latest best buy at Lowyat? Any recommendation?

Jason Leingod said...

computer stuff u mean? buy the 9000 series graphic card la, cheap and keng... lol

Jason Leingod said...

computer stuff u mean? buy the 9000 series graphic card la, cheap and keng... lol

Anonymous said...

which 9000 series....?

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...