On Friday, after the last lecture of the day, I went over to LG and have a short talk with her (can't sit next to her cause no place). Don't know how but we suddenly talk about yamcha, and I say I sometimes go yamcha with my friends... and ask her if she wants to join. Amazingly she said 'Yes, next time call me la, I very boring at hostel'. Good!
And suddenly I wanted to yamcha on the same night, as didn't yamcha the whole week with both DC. I ask Daniel, and he said ok, so I also asked LG. She says can't cause out with some other society member to celebrate a bday. I was a bit sad. Then later came another sms and she says ok, wait for her in front of hostel. Wow, she really agreed?!? Good...! ^^
So later I fetched Daniel and waited for LG before fetching her from the hostel gates. Since she joined us for the first time, I thought of going somewhere more 'classy' or 'romantic'. Feeling Cafe seem to be the only one in my mind, and we decided to go there after I suggested it. As we sit down and chat, LG was really fun and not shy at all. She kept the conversation going and I was even more quiet that night. Later David joined with his bro and we stayed until nearly 1am.
Not bad for a first outing with LG. She really mix well with David and Daniel, which is a good thing. I thought she will be quiet most of the time, haha... She smsed me and thanked me for a good outing and said she was very happy. I thought of replying 'If you are happy, then I am happy'... but skipped that thought and typed 'Next time yamcha will ask you out again'... XD
We shall take it easy and let time shows us the way... Ciaoz~
2 comments:
"A nice night" sounded like ONS on first impression.... :freak:
Oh yeah, since you mentioned so much about LG, and very little about W (or was it W..?)... you dumped her....? I was thinking this:
If she really gets the feeling that you're no longer interested in making friends with her, she'll most likely have the impression that you've got feelings for her previously, but since she's being lack-lustred on starting a relationship, she'd probably noticed your true colors....
huh? we are just friends, good friends... W and I
Post a Comment