Today was nearly walking like a half zombie because slept 3 hours only last night... but when she comes into the classroom, my body was powered up and I don't feel fatique anymore. Another power of love? lol...
We chatted more today, on works, assignments and even her busy schedule life stuffs. I finally got the chance to give her the choki-choki (although I said no to eating it numerous times) kept in my bag. When I asked 'Do you want a choki-coki?', she smiled while nodding her head vigorously 'Yes! Yes!'. She was happy, so was I... XD
As we walked side by side down the stairs after class, I know my friends are watching from the back. But I don't care anymore, I enjoyed every moment with her and any mockery seem to be just small beans. But she have to go back to her hostel, so I walked until the final step with her and bid her goodbye...
I must learn to acccept it... No use forcing, no use envying... all is fate and destiny. So if she has no fate with me, doing anything will still not change the fact (will it?). Argh, I will just move with the flow, no use worrying, no use thinking so much. Love memang 'thau thong' lah! >.<
2 comments:
WAY TO GO!!!!!!
haha, thx...
Post a Comment