Sunday, August 17, 2008

A busy week has passed, but more to come...!

Last week was super busy week... need to pass up assignments, then thought I do one while my other two friends do another... and they couldn't finish it! So we again do it together in school and later pass up an uncomplete work, sigh.....!

Then to mark the end of coriculum activities, everyone need to do a 'final' stuuf for their sports, in which mine was tennis competition (others also mostly competition or 'exams'). So Saturday I skipped my Japanese class and went for tennis early in the morning at 8.30am. It was a long match, in which our team need to compete against another 5 teams.

We won 4, lost 2... but sadly didn't get into the semi-finals because just lack of TWO marks. I was pretty impressive that day with my special 'hit technique' that was like badminton style. Although weird, it did the trick well and most of the ball I hit back to the opponent was a 'high' ball, making them unable to predict when to hit... and so I won, most of the time :P

Finished nearly around 4.30pm, thats EIGHT hours! Got some sunburn on my arms, but the competition was really fun and exciting. No more tennis makes me kind of sad cause it's a sport that I enjoyed playing... and the coach was fun too. We also took a group photo before disbanding.

On LG... lately didnt do much stuff except talking to her. She does not have enough sleep, so am I. The only thing I did was SMS her on Friday, when she balik kampung. I noticed that when she talks to me, she is the one who does most of the talking... but when I SMS, I am always the one who does the typing...! Her SMS is like... just for the matter of replying, no other stuffs, full stop.

That is why usually I SMS her first, she reply, then I reply again and say goodbye, finish... no more SMS! It's either she's busy, dont like to SMS or... I donno. Boring... is that how she feel when talking to me? lol...

Maybe we are not..... aih, I also donno. Somebody up there give me a signal, don't let me 'float float' clueless again leh! Wo chiu chiu ni! >.<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time go play tennis ajak la wei!

Jason Leingod said...

Haha, u also play tennis ka? jom!

Anonymous said...

my post deleted.... hmm...

may God forgive you of your sins....

Jason Leingod said...

what post? lately I no delete ur post liao no matter how superbly annoying it is, dont frame me ah... lol

no need forgiveness cause I no do it, lately, hahaha...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...