Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Doubts and jealousy

This is the story of my friend. Doug chases a girl. She doesn't reject him and didnt even say a word when we tease her with Doug in front of her. Today they went to JJ, I thought to they can finally be a couple at the end of the day. But he was struck dead when she told him he already got a bf (wtf!?) after jalan2 with her the whole afternoon.

As we talk about it over lunch, she smsed him. She said her bf dumped her, and she is sad. She ask where is Doug and wants to have a walk with him... and he... agreed!? (another wtf!?)

Witnessing how love is so unpredictable, I got myself scared. Today I didn't give her the choki-choki because there was a lot people around us all the time. Still, we chat a lot (most of the time about assignments). But after the last class ended, she asked me if I am going home, and I said yes. The rumored boy who is her bf was standing next to her that time!

I asked where she was going, and she said she is heading back to the college hall to do her society club stuffs again. With so many assignments due tomorrow, she STILL needs to go. And the boy needs to go too, because he is in the club too... >( As they walk together to the college hall, I can feel my heart being pierced, again and again..... T_T

Yes, I know I'm being jealous... but that's natural, right? Although she told me they don't have any relationship whatsoever, I still feel 'green'. Spending most of the time together in the same club, how can I feel nothing? Now I'm having doubts if she just likes me, or really love me... both are totally two Big Different Words! And with all the bad experience I had + my friend's case earlier, fear and doubts are rushing in.

Tonight me and my friends are going to be gods (no need sleep), but I still have time to worry about these petty stuffs. Sigh... why do love exist!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for 8 years that i've known you, love and lust are always the main priority over your studies... when are you gonna face reality ar...?

you should be concentrating on your studies, not speculating whether this gal loves you or not...

but if you want an honest answer, i can bet that she's only flirting with you, nothing more....

don't fall into that trap again my dear friend...

Jason Leingod said...

eith> ..........................

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...