Monday, August 11, 2008

No credit!?

Last week sent her one of those special 'I miss you' sms, but she no replied. Today early morning sent her another one asking if she's going for the lecture, and still no reply. After lecture she come and find me and told me her phone no more airtime credit liao... ha!? No wonder she no reply la... -_-

Thought of treating her 'choki choki' that I bought earlier, but she left when I was busy talking with my friends about some stuffs. So I smsed her again and said I will treat her the choki choki tomorrow, lol... Aih, what silly stuff ppl will do when they fall in love! >.<


P/S: It's the heart that matters, so don't say I'm a cheapskate for giving her choki choki ONLY, lol...

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...