Oh no... what I feared the most is finally approaching. MSNed with my friend and he asked if I like LG. From the conversation I found out a lot of things that is shocking. Looks like some of my friends are 'discussing' if I like LG or not, behind my back. Luckily that friend told me that so I can be 'prepared' for any 'attacks'. Earlier they even suspect me of liking 'Penang girl' (her name is SF)! Then they were clueless why I shifted to LG... Omg, the sweatness! -_-;
I told her I do 'like' her, but must keep it a secret cause I don't want to scare her away. We still have a long way to go and she's busy this semester with her club activities. Hope I can 'control' and not create more suspicion among them, but that's so hard to do... I want to talk to her so much! >.<'
No comments:
Post a Comment