Saturday, August 30, 2008

Time to study

Ah, finally the first Saturday in a long long time where I don't need to study Japanese or go out somewhere or do project. Since tomorrow is Merdeka, the Japanese class also took a holiday, lol. Yesterday I went to take my exam slips from the Class Rep, need to wait nearly one hour only can take. Course rep memang so un-pro! -_-

Yesterday was also the last day going for college this sem. The next time we meet, it will be in the exam hall. Today was supposed to go out either with Daniel's gang or Jimmy's gang, but I choose neither cause lately pokai liao and mom have been upset that I'm still going out even though it's near the exam. So this Merdeka eve celebrate at home again... hoorah!

This morning was shocked by my stupid brother. He installed some kind of fake antivirus (pop ups) and now it's stuck inside my computer. A pretty strong one too since I can't delete it and it even disabled the task manager and some other stuffs, saying only accessible by admin. Today whole day trying to fix the damn com, kns brother!

But good thing the TV aired Death Note, the movie at night. First time I see it actually (paiseh) and really good, as expected. Having mix feelings on who to support... Kira or L? Was supporting Kira until he go kill his gf... kns betul! -_-

22 min more to Merdeka... MERDEKA! MERDEKA!!


p/s: Lately LG have been dissapoiting while W is still cheerful as ever. Friends only, I presume. Sigh... Oh, good luck to Jane on her new work next week! Ganbatteh! (donno Korean, lol)

3 comments:

RuRu Jane~ said...

hey!!! thanks ya for the wishes.. haha

I feel so excited and really looking forward the new job. haha

will tell you guys many many stories when we yumcha again. lol

RuRu Jane~ said...

oh.. by the way, ganbatteh in korean is FIGHTING.. haha

sounds like going to fight with somebody like that LOL

Jason Leingod said...

Jane> haha, yala... 'fighting' the working world with your spirit and determination mah, lol

good luck in your new work! :P

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...