Yesterday was a happy day... most of it. Let's start with the happy stuffs. Early morning send bro to school then aunty to the dentist. After that parked the car at TARC, walk towards the front gate where I asked LG to wait for me. Thought she dressed nicely but the same as going college kind of outfit, kind of disappointed...
Anyway, the bus came and we sat together. As most of you know, taking the bus is like sitting on the snail... damn kao slow! So it provided us a lot of time to chat and me showing some of the locations of KL. I got to know that it is the first time she took a bus to Sg Wang, also the first time going there!
Reached in front of Neway Times Square, nobody around. So we jalan2 some more. Near 2pm, then they slowly come. With student card, we got discounted from RM15 to RM8++. As expected, most of them sang boring Chinese songs, which made me nearly slept there. Eat and drink, then sing again. LG was pretty shy like me, we seldom sang. Then followed a friend to buy a Chocolate Indulgence cake from Secret Recipe. All add up cost me a whooping RM24++! It's so expensive cause we ate 7 small bowls of tit bits that cost RM7 each! WTF... not going there anymore!!!
After karaoke, walked around a bit before disbanding. Luckily a friend of mine (which I just realised got a pocket money totalled RM1.6 k each month!) send me and LG back in his big car (bigger than Waja) as it was raining and getting late.
The bad thing about yesterday the stuffs we talked about, when I was alone with LG. There's some, not a lot, but then it was a bit too sad to even mentioned here (for me, only). One of them was when she was joking 'Next time when you are married, don't forget to invite me to your wedding dinner!'. I was laughing while my heart was weeping. Sad case, I know... T_T
Oh well, at least bday boy Robin was happy today as he SMSed us all saying thank you and how happy he was yesterday. The present we gave him was treating him the expensive karaoke and cake. Not a very bad day after all...
No comments:
Post a Comment