Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The exams are around and I'm stuck at home...

Lately doing nothing much except staying at home and study (a bit, lol). Last Sunday Jimmy, Sam, SG and WC came, and we took dinner at Feelings, the new Wangsa Maju one. Luckily there's live singing else the trip there totally sucked. The food was not nice and they use cheap hot dogs... blegh! Waste RM28 that night but worth it. So long didn't chat and meet them up liao. We can even play Big 2 or Uno there, nice! (Seems like a lot of 'cafe' is doing these too)


Since I no go out, takkan I update my blog with what I do at home right...? So I will update less lately, until the exams are over or when I got something to blog about. Exam start this Friday. No sms with LG nowadays, but got talk with W la... cause she online in MSN while LG hates to online. Another fact I dislike about her >.< Oh well, adios amigos!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you always have to hate or dislike a girl, who has indirectly hinted you at rejection, so much...?

I pity her for your sake...

Grow up and be a man....!

Jason Leingod said...

Hey, u didnt say I HATE her, u r putting words in my mouth! I DISLIKE, means I dont like that part of her only... but I still like her. Nobody is perfect and it's normal that I complain but just a minor complain, dont make a fuss out of it! -_-

Anonymous said...

nah... it's just that i know you too well, every time a gal rejects your advances, or disappoints you in a way beyond what you've hoped, you tend to harbour ill feelings for her...

Jason Leingod said...

then that means u DONT know me too well...

Anonymous said...

no, it's just that you DON'T know YOURSELF too well... :P

Jason Leingod said...

no, its u making up stories of u being right AGAIN... -_-

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...