Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A week to breath

Finally after weeks of busy-ness, this week a bit free. Still got assignments but not so much until EVERYDAY also need to pass up one (and no big ones too). Now I know what it feels to be like having a 'vacation' in the middle of studying... >.<

Since I have so much time, my mind starts to wonder again. Actually, not that I'm bragging or what... but last time, I was so keen on having a relationship (lovesick). But now, when there's a chance that I can woo a girl... I freaked out! Eerie and scary feelings came rushing into my brain. I feel like it's a 'burden' when having a girl as ur gf, because you will need to call her everyday, entertain her when she is down, waste a lot of money to belanja her and that (plus SMS and calls), etc... Actually, it is not easy being in a relationship!

Donno how the heck I'm having these 'before relationship' phobias suddenly. Maybe because I see how my bro suffers with her gf... maybe I watched too much film or heard to much 'scary' stories... No matter the reason, I think I will let it come in it's own time. No more rushing rushing or chasing chasing for me. I am still a student, and love maybe not in my league right now. I will follow what an old man once said... "Let it be... Let it be....."

Adios~!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally....! Now only you realise the burden of having a gf.... Imagine the extreme burden of having your own family by then... not only you need to entertain your wife, but your children as well... feed them too... Just like your dad now, you are a fine example of your dad's burden... :P

26 and still a student... how lucky...

Jason Leingod said...

So you got a 'burden' now? Cause I heard u have a gf liao, lol...

Hey, in the eyes of my new TARC friends, I'm just 18! XD

Anonymous said...

*cough* 18...? *cough* *ahem*. tell them your age, they'll most probably call you "apek"

yes i admit i've got a burden, and that's a burden for me to bear...

and you still have doubts about carrying a burden... :P

Jason Leingod said...

Swt... If I dont look like it, then I dont need to tell them my age... lol

One day you should let us see your 'burden' too... one day when u r FREE, lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...