Seem like today wasn't such a bad day after all. She still talks to me like normal and there was a situation where another friend of mine was jokingly saying 'I already think names for my children. If it is a boy, I will name him... etc'. Then SHE go and asked me 'How about you? What do you want to name your children?'. I was shocked (cold sweat) with that sudden question, and answered it casually with 'Haha, nola! Where got so fast think about that...'. It was a really weird moment (for me) at that time... lol ^^;
Then at night went to yamcha with Daniel, David and my bro. As I was 'discussing' this matter with Daniel, I learned a lot of new things in the 'love subject'. Sigh, sigh, after hearing his opinions, I realised I am REALLY noob in these 'love thingies'. Nevertheless, I know most of his 'teachings' were logical and true. I'm having mixed feelings... should I go, stay put or reverse gear? I sort of want but dowan, like but don't like. Yes, I'm going crazy!! >.<
So I will stick with my option... to stay on the line, remain with the yellow light and see how things are going. To be safe is better than be sorry, right?... ciao! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment