Finally after Friday, 4 pm, I was able to breath a little bit more. All the mid term exams are done. All the assignments are done (left one, but dont care la!). Of course more assignments are coming in, but that's another story.
Yesterday went to Galeri Petronas, an art gallery in KLCC. I didn't know such place existed until the teacher wanted us to go there for an assignment. It's located on the 4th floor, and the place wasn't really that huge as expected. But there is no entrance fee though...
The first 3 big pictures I saw was 3 photos of Indian guys with different body positions. But then they told me it wasn't pictures, I looked closer... and I was shocked that it was drawn using charcoal!! OmG, the texture, shading and even fine details of the 'bulu' was so detailed, nobosy knew it wasn't a photo until observed carefully...! Really keng!
Since we cannot take photos, we can only observe the paintings/drawings and then jot down(opinions) on a piece of paper. It was a new experience, since I rarely go for art galleries. We even got a free poster (after filling in a suggestion form). After that went for KFC and went back home, where I fetched Daniel for yamcha and chatted for a few hours.
Talked about how the girl asked me why I dont chat with her in Cantonese... and she asked me if I want to learn Mandarin. Such awkward questions, I did have some trouble on finding the right answers, haha. But she asking those questions was really weird in the first place... or is it? Argh, I donno... somehow I like and hate these... stuffs, donno why. Love is so complicated!
No comments:
Post a Comment