Thursday, July 31, 2008

A day in college... part 1

Today smsed her for fun, for the first time. I asked her why she didn't come for lecture, and she explained that she did the project wrongly and went to print it again. Then I said ok, and that's the end... pretty lame and boring, sigh!

This morning a group of busybody girls went to take a peak at the tennis coach's book, which also wrote our IC numbers. Then they asked me if I am 2*, and I said yes... then they said I dont look like it at all. *tuut* betul... so damn nosy girls!

Then a classmate of mine took my picture and PSed it, putting my face on some Naruto characters. Somehow it looked pretty good, and they said I look cute in the picture -_-; Then they got snap more photos... no homework to do ka? >.>

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those chicks saw that you're 2*, you got "kembang" anot?

Jason Leingod said...

got... my kemarahan 'kembang' mah, lol

YBrat said...

Ppl say u r 2* wo..not happy ar?! u wan 3*??

Jason Leingod said...

nono... ppl say I'm 18, not 2*, lol... they know it cause they see my IC only

Anonymous said...

2*...?

they must be LOL'ing... old heck masquerading as a virgin...? :hehe:

Jason Leingod said...

no, its the other way round... they are suprised I LOOK 18

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...