Yesterday went to Jusco with my friends cause it was damn hot and we got 4 hours break. Then suddenly they got the urge to buy lolipops, 'Chupa Chups'... at first I don't want to buy it, but then I suddenly thought of buying it for LG, so I bought one and keep it. Sadly after that we got class and there was some presentations, including her. I was busy video recording everybody and when the class was over, she was gone!
Today also nearly no talk to her because we didn't sit near to each other. But then I took the initiative and went to sit near her because I was late into the lecture hall and need some notes. So we started talking then... I found out his dad got mix blood (Hokkien and Hakka) and his grandfather got even MORE mix blood (baba nyonya, portugis, etc.). Wow... that's suprising. She reminds me of another friend, Jolene, whose family background has a lot of mix blood too.
Anyway, in another class, I went to see what's she talking with some other friends. After finished, I asked for her h/p number, and she gave it to me. It's 012, not 016... aiyah! Then she ask back for my h/p number. Looks like if I were to call or sms her in the future, it won't be cheap! >.<
P/S: When you are repeatedly misunderstood as 18 and your younger brother looks like your older brother (a lot of times), it can be a little bit... annoying.
5 comments:
What the numbers? faster tell.
Ichi = itchy alrd. now go and ask for her hp#. BTW, whats her number? MSN me her number ar..
Aceone and YB> swt x 1000000... y the heck you 2 want her number for? nanti I hilang peluang, blame u two ah? lol...
No, we just want to help you. Date her out while both of us sit far far away "assist" u.
Haha, thx la but I think I need to do it alone, 'then'...
Post a Comment