Today after lecture I saw her then asked her if she ate already, she said no. Then I asked her if she want to join us for lunch. She thinks a while, then said ok. So we move out near the entrance of the college to see who wants to join us go eat at TBR too.
But then we realised most are either going home or ate liao. Left me and my boys gang (4 boys), I think she feel embaressed. I also understand why she feel like that, cause one of my friend also asked 'She joining us??', thus scaring her away. So then she changed her mind and say going back to her hostel... sigh >.<
Oh well, at least she said ok for half way... I think I should have asked her for lunch, just the two of us... but then it may seem a bit too 'rush' and fast. Maybe later, sometime in the future, I will do that..... depends on the situation!
8 comments:
wat..... she say ok edi wat...
Here's what you should do... when u see all guys, then say to ur guy frens.. sorry, i go teman her makan lor...
wat la... need me teach u lagi ka =.="
Siao, like that my friends will sure suspect of something, then I will be the talk of the class liao... and it's not that time yet! -_-;
Aiyo scare what?! Like that lagi best can test whether she got 'feeling' on you or not. If yes continue, if no fast fast change target ROFL
Buy one motorbike lah! With that iron horse can bring her go makan just the two of you!! kakakaka
rukawa and louyea> apa nak buat... he's 2*, but ppl suspect he's only 18.... balls also kecut liao lor.... :x
or probably gals would think 2* guys' balls not yet masak... opps..!!! matang... *ahem*
YB> if I sure liao maybe I will do that... but I not yet sure, so want to take it one step at a time. dont want to scare her away... ><
Ace> no Iron horse, but got face lah (waja), lol... maybe in the future I will take her out to eat, IF jadi la...
Eith> you and your wtfbbqmacarena BS again... hey, I'm 2* but she's 18, for God's sake. I can't act until I'm certain she can accept it, and rushing will only give me the deep shit in the long run.
and dude, don't think like a 2* in an 18 years old environment, it's me blending in, not they blend in with me... -_-;
WHY SO SERIOUS...!!!!? HAHAHAHAHA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause of the choice of 'words' u r using... -_-
Post a Comment