Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Confusing last post

Ah, sorry to all the readers out there, but the last post was a bit misleading. The person in the picture is not an 'aunty' or whatever, he is a boy, ok? -_-; Anyway the whole last post was about a friendship that was torn between me and him, which now in the process of mending (hopefully?)... How can somebody like Daniel and David still misunderstood it and turned it into a GAY story? Gila, gila!

Anyway, today bump into the girl again by accident as I was heading out of the stationery shop and she was going in (with another dude). It was a bit awkward as I was speaking with her in Cantonese and she tried to answer back in Cantonese, but failed half way, haha... Anyway, when I saw she was with another guy, I didn't speak much and left rather quickly. Should I have asked if that was her bf? Too late for that now, lol... (The guy was borned in 1989, I had a glimpse of his ID card hanging on his neck)

Love is really strange... here I am, still single and never been on a date before, but as I think of the days when I DO date, I'm scared of this and that (money is the MAIN problem). Maybe I think too much... maybe I'm too naive thinking that love is easy and fun... but whatever the reason is, I wish that I could experience true love at least ONCE before I die. Sounds silly? I know... but that's me! XD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See! told ya to pay me for some great tips on how to kau lui you dowan.

Anonymous said...

what the heck...!? see that gal with another guy, you left hurriedly...? :x

must be something playing on in your heart (or your "down there")... else you won't be pengecut and just cabut like that... :P

Jason Leingod said...

Yinsi> want to survive in TARC also susah, takda extra to pay for ur tition fees la bro... lol

Eith> swt, it's because I'm doing something and dowan ganggu her la... I was with my friend at that time

Weird Dan said...

[eith] LOL..... he not interested in girls la.. he more interested in the guy friend with him
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

Jason Leingod said...

Daniel> I'm not into BBM like u man, lol...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...