Sunday, July 06, 2008

An accidental meeting

Went to Pasar Pagi today, although tired and got home works to do. Doing the normal routine, until suddenly somebody tapped my shoulder from behind. I was shocked to see 'him' there, as he was shopping with his mother too. I was having mix feeling at that time, but to avoid a scene, I just said 'Hi'. He even asked me 'Are you still mad? So long already, you're not still mad, are you?'. And I answered 'Nolah..', without thinking...


I was completely confused, feeling awkward and don't know what to do. So I took out my camera and snapped some pics, with my new LG phone. Needless to say, our friendship needs to be started afresh and new, cause I really don't want the 'old' him anymore. I didn't really speak much with him although we bumped a few times (damn the market was small!). I was acting weird and taking random pictures of the market place, lol...


So I have made up my mind. If he is willing to become a better person and throws his bad attitudes away, then I am willing to start our friendship from the beginning, again. But if at anytime he turns 'ugly' again, don't blame me for avoiding 'you', again. From what I observed, he IS changing. I will keep my fingers crossed... until I'm certain.

He has made the first move, so I shall give him a new 'shot'.....

4 comments:

Weird Dan said...

ROFL.....

You sounding a bit gayish... when you said this, he's giving the first move and you're giving a new 'shot'

GAY GAY GAY.... hahaha...

[Aceone] Ichitaka turning gay already wor... WAKAKAKAKAKAKA

Ph0t0graphy.com said...

ARGH!!!!!

Gay!!!

Well, since 'nobody' visits your blog and they do 'understand' your previous posts... I'm sure they will be 'understanding'. LOL

Anonymous said...

Muahahaha! (Daniel) I still remembered the case where by Itchitaka and you slept on one small queen size bed wan you know!!


(Itchitaka), the words "Everyone deserve a second chance" is so true. Now I believe lo. Kakakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

To all the 3 above> wth... dont bsc la u all...! -_-;

Learned from David> bsc = bull shit crap, lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...