Thursday, July 10, 2008

First class dinner

On Tuesday night, my classmates suddenly organised a group outing, going out to Wangsa Maju for dinner. So I called home and cancelled dinner at home to join them, since they all so 'semangat'. So from TARC I took 2 girls and 2 boys to Wangsa, in my car...

When we reached there, the famous 'pan mee' restaurant is full... so we went for normal hawker style food. There were quite a number of us, around 20 I think. We combined around 6 tables to sit together. So after ordering food, we sat down and chatted. It was a nice moment, where we joked around while we try to remember each other's name. Almost all the boys have an English name, while the girls was the opposite. Why? I don't know... @@?

So needless to say, since that night onwards I knew more people from my class. We should organize more trips like that to get more 'close' among ourselves. But the bad part is I only remember most of the boys name (Kelvin, Sam, Max, Danny) while the others really hard to remember. Oh, there's one girl whose name sounds like my name (Ee Chun), making the teacher always think he called the name twice.

Studying mood went up a notch again...! :P

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...