Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Second day...

The course rep doesn't answer my call, so I called the assistant. He said there's a lecture at 5pm, when I'm getting ALREADY getting ready for the 1pm lecture, as told by the course rep yesterday. So I wait for 5pm...

I went early to check the timetable again, this time I finally understood the freaking confusing timetable. But then it says there's a class at 6, not 5! So I called the assistant again, and he said no class cause the 6pm one is Language class, not Lecture... *tuut*!

So wasted another day doing nothing, tomorrow class at 8am, horay... -_-;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, this college can't even prepare proper timetable. What more their lecturers! wakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

donno, maybe because still beginning of the sem, so not yet properly arranged...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...