Today got two lecture. First lecture AGAIN the teacher did not show up. So took the opportunity to choose class rep. It was weird cause usually the teacher choses the class rep on the first day of tutorial, during my times. Maybe cause this course rep cannot stand people keep sms and calling her, she wants the class rep to take the responsibilities pula... swt.
Unfortunaltely, although I wished, I wasn't pick as a class rep. Oh well, being a class rep means u need to fork out a lot of money for phone calls and sms. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that I didn't make it? Anyway, my class rep is a girl, which looks a bit cute and pretty... so pass la! XD
The second lecture finally was our official FIRST lecture for the week. It was introduction to illustration. I thought illustration was Illustrator, the software. Mana tau it was the drawing class again. I thought Multimedia Design no need draw!? -_-
Looks like this Pn. Nik is quite a serious teacher, and she graduated from MARA. Saying 100% coursework is exam marks, our fate totally lies in her hands, swt. And she wants us to buy those stuffs that I bought last time when I was in MIA... sigh, feels like MIA all over again! Oh well, at least I'm a bit senior, hope I could excel in this subject! :P But before that, need to use a lot of money to buy those art materials again... ouch!
2 comments:
yes being the representive drains your moolahs away. i kena once and made sure i never became again, LOL swt
really? haha, maybe I'm weird that I like to help people, thats why I wanted to become class rep... oh well! XD
Post a Comment