Monday, May 26, 2008

Official first day of TARC

Last week the course rep told us to check our timetable from TARC website, but to my dismay, the site only show timetables for SBS (business) side. No other alternative, I went to TARC around 9am to check the timetable on the notice board. To my horror (but expected), there were hundreds of students trying to get their timetable too...!


Took me nearly half an hour just to get the freaking timetable, but only the time, not the venue or subject. And to make matter worse, I could only find the timetable for lab and tutorial, can't find where's the freaking lecture timetable! So I went to the last resort of calling the course rep, who then told me today there's a lecture at 1pm.


So I tapau chicken rice and went back, with a stomach ache. Luckily no class then! So... I wasted some time Mapling, and around 12.15pm, I called the course rep again, to know where's the venue (forgot to ask earlier). It was lucky I called from home, because then she told me the office suddenly last minute cancelled the lecture! I asked her when and where's tomorrow lecture, but she could only say it's at 1pm, don't know where.


Then she says she's busy and couldn't look at the timetable then. Poor Nalina, she even told me she had around 50 sms and calls today, maybe asking for the timetable like me. Imagine need to reply back 50 sms, how much do that cost?! Being a course rep, you need to fork out your own money too, kesian... Still I thanked her and hope she could deal with it like a real... woman. But I need to call her back tomorrow to know tomorrow's lecture... at least I called, not SMSed! XD


P/S: I hope TARC could be better well organize. I know with 250,000 students, it would be hard. But still...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know lah, you just want to phone and speaks to her. What timetable? Timetable for your dating izzit? Muahahahaha

Jason Leingod said...

Hey, she is not pretty and not my type too, don't mengarut la u...! swt -_-;

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...