You know sometimes it will come a time when you need to make a fatal decision that will affect the rest of your life, and there's no turning back after choosing it? Well... the time has come, again, for me.....
Ah... time is getting closer, as TARC open day is coming soon. Should I continue, or choose a new career path? There's many new courses, which sounds fun and exciting... but that will waste 2 more years of my life. But if I don't do it, then I may regret it for the rest of my life, working like a dog and designing stuffs that most Malaysian just won't appreciate, in front of a boring computer. Decisions, decisions...!
Yup... it looks like I may change to another new course, the final one, to be made into my lifetime career. GD doesn't seem to suit me after trying it out at a GD office. The pressure, the workload... it's just too much for a person like me to handle. As pain as for me to admit, I may not be suitable to work in a creative sector as I imagined I could be.
Which course, I haven't decide... there's a minor chance that I will continue to finish my GD, and a bigger % that I will start my life fresh with a new course. This time I vow to fully give it my all, or GDMTOH! Sounds serious... but it's a decision I have to make.
Sigh... it really tires me being a human being sometimes.....
6 comments:
What the... I seriously need to go and kill you for making me read this..
oh my f8cking god! that is real hard to read ler... -____-" and I can't finish it at all...wee wee wang wang!!
daniel> lol, dude... u r not supposed to read it!
babyfiona> haha, u also try to read ka? next time just read the normal sentence enuf liao... XD
hi, do what u think is right, bcos the future is urs to decide n don't waste ur time sticking on something that u r not comfortable with
Mafulatt! when you started writing Russian? Wakakakaka
daniel> true, true... I'm still deciding which is the best option
ace> not Russian la... u need a mirror to see what I wrote, lol
Post a Comment