Yesterday went out to SO gathering, the second one I attended. The first was sometime, last year... Anyway, Daniel told me there was 10-20 ppl going, so I was like 'Omg, that many!?', but when we reached and went into the karaoke room... there was only 5! I asked Aaron 'Where's the others?' and he replied 'I only booked for an 8 person room'. Then I said 'Oh... okay.....' Cis, kena tipu by Daniel again!
But still, we enjoyed every moment of it. Actually not that many people better, so we can get turns to sing faster. I was shocked that there was quite a number of 'better singers' than Daniel (dulu called karaoke king, lol)... They not only sang good English songs, even Malay, Mandarin AND Hokkien! My eyes nearly pop up... sooooooo old songs still got people sing!? Totally amazed, all I could do was watch and listen to their beautiful melodies... It makes me feel like I'm in the old times, which is nice!
After jalan2 a bit, went to eat again, at some restaurant. Most of the food are like 'Fried rice, Curry Laksa' to 'Spaghetti, Fish and Chips'... nothing much new or exciting. The drinks are a bit more 'fresh' look than the meals. Overall, ok quality, ok priced...
Then they went for 'photography' session, which I didn't join. They were jumping and taking shots, and that's right after eating? Wow... I cannot! Soon we were 'halau' by one security guard, saying 'No taking pictures here, sorry'. Oh well! After that we split and went back home, tired and exhausted.
P/S: I was suprised people actually tried to read my 'Hebrew' text below... It was meant 'no to be read', but if you insist... read at your own risk! (I tried, headache struck very fast, beware!)
2 comments:
Next time, you quitely record down our "kalah-oke" king and post it up lah wei!
oh, good idea! but he usually dont solo one wor... lol
Post a Comment