Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Programming

Today finally started my first day of self-learning programming through the WWW. It's fun, like the first time I learned it a few years back when I was studying Com Science. Pity there's the irritating m-maths inside one of the syllabus... else I would have continued studying that course. Now I can learn it without having to learn m-maths, hooray!

As expected, so many tags, so many programming language need to study to make a neat and cool site. I'm just learning HTML back, to refresh my memories, before advancing to the famous PHP. I wonder how long I need to learn PHP... or will I even succeed learning it at all. Oh well, nothing comes out of air... so I need to try before any outcome, comes! *Fuh...fuh...!*

There's even the famous Hebrew text, where you need to read it from the opposite way to understand what it means (used in those mysteries and unlocking code films). Hey, I think I should write it this way to make it 'more private'. Then people who is lazy can't read it! Hehe... Until next time, ciao!



Here is some Hebrew text


I can't believe you are actually tring to read this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm in that class, sure Zzzzz ledi!!! kakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

haha, u should learn some, useful for ur money making blogs ma...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...