Since nobody joined, I followed Sam to Jimmy's house. I thought Oon would join, but he is having one of his bad days mood, so declined. Daniel pula said going to Perak, but in the end don't know do what. Anyway, bro fetch me to LRT at 8.45am, then took LRT to KL Sentral. After that took the *long only come once* KTM to Salak Selatan, which is just 3 stations away.
Sam fetch us to eat a famous *Siu Yoke and Cha Siu Wan Tan Mee*. Usually it is fully packed, but since it's morning, there's still some seats available. Since they have an air-cond room, we choose to dine there. But when the bill came, we was really shocked. Eat a wantan mee, and I drank only Iced Tea while Sam drank 'Leong Cha'... the freaking breakfast cost us RM19++! That's almost RM10 a person! And when Sam asked for a receipt, she just gave us a receipt with the total cost... no 'statements' how it got that expensive. Stupid cheating shop!!! But Sam treat, thanks dude! XD
When we reached Jimmy's house, it was X-Box 360 time. I only knew about his new X-Box when Sam told me on the telephone the day before. We played a game called 'Gears of War' or something. It was nice and funny, especially played with Sam. Some other games we played was DOA 4, Virtual Tennis and a racing car game. I had a fun time although just hanging out with 2 friends... we should do it more often! XD
After lunch we continued until around 6pm. Then Sam sent me to Wangsa Maju where I picked up the car my bro left and drove it home. It was a fun and exhausted day... but I want more! ^^
2 comments:
Woah! you always go to LRT kap lui wan ar? hehehe
nola, kap lui at LRT where got fun one? haha...
Post a Comment