Ah... Christmas is just around the corner. Yesterday was a holiday (Hari Raya Haji), then next Tuesday will be Christmas already. After that, the new year will be here... and then most of us will noticed 'Haha, I failed to do my new year resolution again last year'. Who never? XD
Christmas is a big day... not for Christians only, but for non-Christians as well. It's a day where we feel happy and jolly, hear Cristmas carols and listened to Jingle Bells in the radio. Maybe it's me, but I feel that some of the church songs like 'Silent Night' and 'The First Noel' is best played during Christmas... and with some added snow, it will be perfect! A perfect Christmas mood spend with a love one is just... priceless.
Although I know this year I won't be doing that (or any near future), still I am happy that my TARC friends organised a 'gift exchange' activity on Christmas day. The item is in the range of RM10 only, but it's the thought that counts. A few years back, when we did it for the first time, I remembered I received a tissue container. It's not those normal plastic ones, but a doll made into one... and it's a dog doll, lol. Until today, the tissue container still stands above my TV set... reminding me of the good old days.
It's sad that some of my friends aren't here anymore. They went to pursuit their careers in S'pore. When they were here, we were so happy together. Now that 'happiness' seem to be gone. Such a waste, I should have cherished those times more before it is gone... sigh. Hope they live happily over there.
2 comments:
Hooray-hooray! I lafu holidays!!
yeah, cuti memang sedap! XD
Post a Comment