Finally feeling better after nearly one week sick yesterday. These few days been eating Muesli with cold milk as lunch. One pack of Muesli is not cheap also, nearly RM10! But after pouring all of it into a bottle... I think it can last for about 10 lunches, gua.....
Some of you may think 'Walao, RM10 for a pack of mueslies? Better buy maggi mee la!'. But don't forget... muesli are GOOD for you, while instant noodles are BAD. Yeah, RM10 is expensive... but if you compared it to eating outside for lunch, how many lunch can you buy for RM10? Maybe 3-4 only! So actually, it's not as expensive as you thought it would be.
Although eating muesli is good for me (and my diet) but *urgh!*... muesli really hard to make you 'full'! Eat already, then 1-2 hours later terus digest liao. Maybe cause it doesn't contain carbohydrate which makes you 'kenyang', so thats why I feel hungry very fast. But I must resist! To keep fit, I must not eat so much food and unhealthy ones too! This is my next year's resolution... yatahhh!!!
2 comments:
Your new year resolution manyak terrer lah. kakaka
haha, ty... urs leh?
Post a Comment