Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

Ah, another great season have passed. Christmas eve went out with Sum, David, Lisa and Daniel to yamcha. At first thought of going to Feelings, but fully packed (expected) so finally end up in a classy Chinese restaurant to eat and yamcha at the same time (while waiting for Christmas countdown). Strange that it really ended up as a 'debate' on David's family and life. Can say he's the 'focus' of the discussion, then we went to BRJ later to have a second yamcha and continue! Reach back home at 4am... so long no sleep so late liao, haha!

Then the next day, woke up at 8pm++... so I slept about 4 hours only! Still, I woke up with energy cause it's the day I have been waiting for... going to my friend's house to do Christmas gift exchange! The item should be around RM10-12, but I thought that they will buy over the price range cause they're working people. Mana tau in the end I realised me, the only student, bought the most expensive one! Ok, not so expensive, just RM18, but still... oh well, Christmas is the season to give, not to receive, right? It's a beautiful crystal lamp that can adjust the light volume, btw... XD

When I called Sam, he was still sleeping. He said he slept at 3am++ last night (me 4am++ leh! :P). So I expect it will be near noon before he comes. So I bring mom to Pasar Pagi to buy some stuffs. Then go back home, eat some 'tong yuen' tongsui and 'wall tip', which is something in betwen a fried wantan and steamed wantan, as lunch. Sam and Oon arrived around 1.20pm and we head straight to Jimmy's house.

When we reached there, Jimmy, WingC and SG were watching 'Kuntianak' or something... in YouTube. So we sat around doing nothing until they finished, 20 min later. Then we started the main event, gift exchange! To cut things short, here's the list:

Me get Jimmy's --- Mario 'mushroom' back scrubber? o.O;
Sg get Sam's ------ one fake shit, mini 'human like' fan (the switch is a small
-------------------- dicky, LOL) and a key chain or something (SG wanted to throw
-------------------- the shit away but we persuaded her not too, LOL)
Oon get mine----- a squeeky baby toy, which he exchange for the lamp later (he was
-------------------- SOOO disapointed when he opened the chicken essense box and saw
-------------------- the toy, LOL)
Jimmy get WingC's-- a wood stacking tower game, donno what name they called it
Sam get SG's ----- a magnet apple shapped photo frame? Can also be opened and put
-------------------- something inside
WingC get Oon's --- a Christmas toe sock! Lucky I didn't get that cause my toe
---------------------- pain now... >.<


The only fun moment was when SG got the shit, and Oon got a squeeky toy... lol, didn't expect Sam made a joke too, hahaha. Oon was saying 'Oh, so dissapointing...' when he opened the wrappings and saw the chicken essence (he tought I gave him that!), then saw the cute squeeky toy and say 'Oh! So VERY dissapointing...!'. LOL, I nearly cried of laughter, then I quickly bring out the 'real' gift. It's so fun playing a prank on Christmas, kakaka... XD

After that we chit-chat, played some poker cards then Saidina 9that I brought). I won Saidina, WingC/ Jimmy nearly bankrupt. Then we went out to eat dinner. Found a cheap and super delicious food ordering stall. For 6 of us, we ordered 5 main dishes... and it only cost RM78! The food was nice and BIG, I don't need to ass rice also kenyang liao XD

Then go back to Jimmy's house, we watched a horror film DVD (it was 'exciting' at the part where the killer pluck his victim's eyes out, lol) and went back home. Sam fetch three of us home, while WingC drove her own car back. Reached home around 11pm. It was a very enjoyable and memorable day indeed, hope the fun will continue next year! ~Adios~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! WET until 4am ka? Managed to KAP any chinks anot?

Jason Leingod said...

takda wor, cause our place the sitting got high chairs, blocking our views... lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...