Friday, December 28, 2007

New year coming

Wah, just went out on Tues and Wed, tonight going out again... then maybe next week Mon night also going out! Memang a very busy weeek, but luckily busy to enjoy, not work! XD But I know I have to appreciate these moments as after that, the next holiday will be CNY then a looooong time no holiday liao...

Ah, these holidays, although not spending with a special someone, with friends also syok one... how long I wonder these fun moments will last, before I myself have to get myself busy with studying and working life too. When those time comes, even if I wanted to go out, time or some other important stuffs will prevent me to go. I know, cause I seen how my friends do it, for work. Sad, yet, a must... that's life for you kid!

The new year is just around the corner... I forgot my last new year resolution is what liao. Lazy check, I think it went un-accomplished. Oh well, resolutions are meant to be made and broken? :P I think my next year resolution should be 'stop thinking of her!' and 'exercise u bum!'... eh, I remember liao! Last resolution was 'to become a better man', which sounds too broad and hard. Next year only 2 to do, I think I can accomplish that... s l o w l y.......

Seems like my 'internet dream' has to be put on hold too, as David, the main programmer, is busy with his online business. There is only 2 option left... abandon it and do it at a later time, or find another 'partner' to do it. It's a pity I don't have the skills or money, else it could have been 'set on track' at an earlier time. Life is full of challenges, and I will take this as one... but I will not give up! Any programmer or website designer out there wanna do business with me........!?? T_T

Anyhow, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the readers of my blog. Without you, this blog may have already dead a long time ago. Hope I can make this blog more 'special' next year. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

4 comments:

Max J. Potter said...

my first 'itching'..here. hey, ur entries are interesting. love browsing through and reading. keep it up!!!

Jason Leingod said...

hi there hanna j. potter, welcome! thanks for coming, happy new year!

Anonymous said...

After CNY what next? Cari kerja ka?

Jason Leingod said...

nola, start study back liao...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...