Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yesterday outing

Luckily the plan went on, but unfortunately it was raining last night. We meet Beve, Joyce and Benjamin near Wangsa Maju LRT, then after they parked the car, we went to sit beneath the LRT (where the hawker stalls are). To be honest, if the rain wasn't raining that heavily, it was quite romantic eating beneath the LRT with the sound and sight of drippping rain... XD

Anyway, the 3 of them ate the nice CKT while I and Daniel ate Jawa mee. I thought of calling CKT too but because I scared the cook won't remember each of their CKT specifications, I didn't. Unfortunately, Benjamin and Joyce was having a hard time eating their CKT because it was too spicy (wow, Beve really can stand up to spiciness!). Now you know why I don't call spicy foods, lol... ^^;

We chat, but most of the time it was about blogging. Beve and me was 'senyap' most of the time, luckily got the other 3 to become 'icebreakers', lol. But it was still enjoyable and fun hanging out with them. XD

Some of the funny phrases I remember was:
'Stop blogging! Most of the people who blogs have no life! Quit... before you become like me!' ^^;
"You are lucky... most of the time we go out, we are 'forced' to pay for the food. Wait... you 2 are the only ones who don't 'kena'!" XD
'You sure you are 25? I thought you were 21!' (this year I'm still 24, wei...!) lol

Is it because we look younger, or man usually look younger than their age in general? But I see girls usually look their age one wor... so man considered lucky, or not? o.O Anyway, Happy Birthday to Joyce who will be celebrating his bday today! ~Cheers!~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo! I waited at Setiawangsa LRT station pulak. hahahaha

Sewjin said...

beve more 'man' than joyce and me. sad la.

Weird Dan said...

hahaha... benjamin... i kinda agree with ya

Rabbit said...

Woah? Beneath the LRT?

Oooh so there got nice CKT lah? Very spicy one? Okay okay I m gonna go there!

Jason Leingod said...

Ace> haha, u want join us makan CKT also ka?

Benjamin> is it? strange... I dont feel that way, haha

Daniel> u wanna kena poke by Beve is it? lol...

Rabbit> when u come dont forget tell me, we go together makan CKT...! XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...