Ah, finally the time has come... Beve asked me to meet her and eat the nice Chow Kuew Teow in Wangsa Maju, but due to some problems... it got delayed so many times. Tonight finally able to meet her for the first time, and we are going to eat the nice CKT in Wangsa Maju! I hope the fat man will be cooking tonight, cause the cook sometimes changes... and I feel the fatman cooks the best among all 3! XD
To be honest, this is the first time I will be meeting up with somebody I don't personally know, but through the internet. We meet from a forum called Kokorobox, then I get to know her better though blogging. But she was at England studying at that time. Now that she came back to Malaysia for holidays, we will be meeting up for the first time! Thought of meeting other KBox ppl, but that have to wait... >.<;
Chow Kuew Teow... who likes to eat CKT?!? Will be going with Daniel tonight, wonder if he will bring his camera to take pics of food again? Lol... XD
8 comments:
me me me! Me like to eat CKT!
Oi! kasi introduce lah! Chinese says "Tok Sek Lan Fei"!!! wakakaka
horhorhor!!!!~ go meet her dont meet the rest of us. JIaLat
hey there big guy. nice meeting you :D
Where you all makan? The one near Wangsa Maju LRT statin right?
rabbit> come to Wangsa Maju, we makan CKT together...! XD
ace> haha, can can... I wont 'tok sek' one, lol...
bulat> we were saying the same thing last night... when will u be free la? XD
benjamin> oh, there u r! come exchange link...! XD
zenmaster> yup, that one is the best in Wangsa Maju, dont u agree? ^^
Hmmmm~good Qn. ngeknegk cause you guys are so far!!
lol, u also far ma... so we should meet some where in the middle! XD
Post a Comment