Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A tiring day, today...

Walao, today wake up at 8.30am. Then after get ready and ate breakfast, send my 2 bro to school. After that park the car in Wangsa Maju, then me and my mom went to take the bus to go Jalan Raja Laut. It cost us Rm1.50 each and we turun from the bus near Sogo. Walk damn far to finally reach DBKL building. I thought it was an old and ciplak building, but when I went in... I was amazed. The seat was cantik and nice to be sat. The counter look tidy and the whole environment look clean and good. Maybe cause new or not much ppl, so look better? Donno... @@;


Anyway, sit while wait for the number to be called. The number we took to pay the fine (if u remember I kena a stupid fine earlier) was faster than the number we took to pay the cukai tanah. When I went in, I gave the woman the traffic summon, and she just look very quickly, stamp it, write some stuffs and told me to wait and pay RM10 later, outside. I was shocked! My RM30 fine became... RM10!?! And I didn't even rayu, as my friend told me to. Auto-rayu, cool! XD


Untung Rm20... Then later when my mom paid the cukai tanah, she got a present... an umbrella! Lol, it looks like they give out free umbrellas if u pay your cukai tanah early. Nice! ^^ After I paid the RM10 fine, we went out the building feeling satisfied. Thumbs up to DBKL for their fast and good service! Then I told my mom 'At least we will be prepared if it rains now!' XD


After that went to Sogo... my God, didn't go to that place for nearly 10 years liao! Just went up 2 floors, follow my mom as she window-shopping. Then mom bought us 3 nice t-shirts at fantastic prices. Later went to take a bus back. Ate at Wangsa Maju, then went to jalan2 in Alpha Angle. Suddenly my mom realised, we left the umbrella and t-shirt at the restaurant in Wangsa Maju! So quickly drive back from Alpha Angle to the restaurant... luckily it's still there. Fuh! >.<;


Then fetch bro from school, went to do some bank stuffs. Went to find Sum while waiting... then send him back to school when all kautim. After that went back to jalan2 in Alpha Angle, again. Suddenly I saw so many cookbooks in MPH, feel like learning to cook! So bought a nice cookbook which teach mainly on Chinese cookings, yumyum! Next time must learn to cook, hehe...


After do some shoppings, finally leave Alpha Angle... but not headed home, yet! Went to wait for my bro to finish school, for another half an hour! So, we browse through the cookbook with my mom, so she can teach me some of the ones that is already written in the cookbook... oneday. XD Finally reach home at 6.15pm... Went out for nearly 9 hours, so tired! >.<; But at least I got a new toy... my new cookbook! XD

Ok, this is not the cookbook I bought... but it looks cute right? XD


P/S: Sorry for the long post... >.<

2 comments:

Rabbit said...

Haha! Now is the time where they are giving discounts when you pay ur summons mah. I know this because it has got something to do with my family business mia. =P

Jason Leingod said...

oh, is it? the promotion valid till when wor? XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...